Often committee members are new to the investigation process or they may not be sure of their specific roles. The program is designed to equip committee members with the knowledge and skills required to handle complaints, complete the investigation process and implement strategies to prevent harassment at all levels in the organisation.
Objectives of the program
- Provide the historic perspective towards sexual harassment
- Explain the Sexual Harassment Act of 2013 and Vishaka guidelines
- Practice procedures for Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal
- Clarify Roles and functions of each committee member
- Discover how to deal with complaints
- Practice basic skills in listening, recording evidence, documenting and supporting the victim
- As part of this program, committee members will be given the ‘The beginners kit for the committee’ free of charge
- In additional, they will also receive sample forms for handling complaints and investigation
- Role plays, presentation, audio-video clips, discussion and Q&A
Call 9886967344 or email email@example.com for more details.