Telephone counselling helps you discuss and explore any area of your life with a counsellor over weekly sessions of 1 hour each. The number of sessions depends on the area you wish to address and your goals. This is similar to individual counselling, except that the sessions are on through the telephone and NOT face to face.
Telephone counselling is designed for:
- Individuals who find it difficult to access a professional counsellor in their locality
- Individuals who find it difficult to commute
- Individuals who prefer counselling sessions over the phone
We offer telephone sessions ONLY for individuals. We DO NOT offer telephone sessions for couples and families.
When you choose telephone counselling, remember the following:
- Upon making a booking, you will receive an email with the confirmation details of your appointment including the counsellor’s phone number
- As a client, you need to call the counsellor at the scheduled time. Each session will be for one hour. If you call late, you will lose time. The counsellor will end the session at the scheduled time even if you are late as they may have other clients scheduled next
- After your first session, all subsequent session appointments will be given directly by the counsellor
- We collect the fee in advance for your first session. To make the transaction hassle free, we recommend you to pay for 3 sessions after your first session. Your counsellor will guide you if you have questions or concerns
- The payment instructions for subsequent sessions will be communicated by your counsellor
- Ensure you are in a noise free environment to enhance the effectiveness of the sessions
- If you want to reschedule your appointment please inform the counsellor at least 24 hours in advance. If you don’t call during the scheduled time then you lose the slot. There will be no refund for cancellations, no shows and rescheduling at the last minute
Please read our FAQ section for more information about counselling.
Talk It Over today with a qualified and professional counsellor.