Be a TalkItOver counsellor
Are you a counselling psychologist or a clinical psychologist wanting to expand your work? TalkItOver Counselling Services is looking to partner with professional counsellors in the following cities in India:
We look forward to receiving your applications. Read the details below to know more:
Benefits of being a TalkItOver counsellor
- Gain access to clients who are aware of counselling and who choose counselling for themselves.
- Enjoy the flexibility of practicing in a professional setting of your choice, near you, thanks to the virtual model of the organization. This model encourages you to meet the counselling needs of people in the area in which you live.
- Continually develop as a professional by following best practices and processes in counselling to ensure the quality of counselling services you provide.
- Get connected to and learn from committed professional counsellors who provide you peer supervision and support.
- Reach out to people by contributing articles to spread awareness about counselling and to provide a psychological perspective to every day areas for the well-being of people.
Minimum requirements to apply
You can apply at TalkItOver if you have any one of the following qualifications:
- Masters in counselling psychology or clinical psychology with a minimum of 3 years counselling experience in any setting or a minimum of 750 hours of supervised counselling practice.
- Basic Skills in Counselling (BSIC) from Parivarthan, affiliated to BACP with a minimum of 3 years counselling experience in any setting or a minimum of 750 hours of supervised counselling practice.
- Masters in Family and Marriage Therapy (MFT) from a recognized university with a minimum of 250 hours of supervised counselling practice with couples/families.
- Ph.D in counselling psychology/clinical psychology/marriage & family therapy with or without experience.
To apply with TalkItOver, you must have your own place of practice anywhere in India; either a private home office, a clinic, a rented space to see clients or your own set up. TalkItOver does not provide a physical place of practice – however client management, professional development of counsellors, setting up of processes and guidelines are all governed by TalkItOver centrally, making us a virtual organization.
If you are interested and have the required qualification, experience and place of practice – please send your resume and 3 photos of your practice space to email@example.com
We will process your resume and get in touch with you if your profile matches with our requirements. This could take anywhere between 1 to 4 weeks.