Managers play a very important role in recognising and preventing harassment. Often an employee will complain to the manager who has responsibilities in dealing with complaints, as he represents the employer. As per the law, managers need to actively prevent harassment by creating a safe environment in their teams.
Objectives of this program
- Discover how to promptly investigate sexual harassment once there is a formal or informal complaint
- Practice listening, empathy and questioning skills in dealing with the complainant
- Know procedures to report harassment cases to the Internal Complaints Committee
- Learn about the Sexual Harassment Act of 2013 and Vishaka guidelines
- Communicate a strong message on zero tolerance to harassment in your team
- Role plays, presentation, audio-video clips, discussion and Q&A
Call 9886967344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.